Monday, January 14, 2008

"Urban Camping"






Maybe this is a new phrase for you. We had to name it that because if we called it what it really was (an adult sleepover), some eyebrows would be raised. It was all good, clean fun, I assure you and one of the most fun weekends ever.



Amber and Joe cooked up some excellent home-made pizzas for dinner. And Dea accomodated my weird allergies by serving up a yummy cherry dump cake. Mmmm. Then, we all gathered 'round for battle of the sexes party games--Cranium Wow and Mad Gab. The next few hours were just good hangin' out time. As one of the preggies, I conked out earlier (2:15am). My husband took full advantage of my slumber by playing with fire and gasoline. Fortunately, everyone still has their eyebrows.



The morning came much too early, but Amber and I got up to make the breakfast buffet. I love the pic where everyone else is zoned out watching Saturday morning cartoons. And that was followed by more dozing. I guess I'm not much of an adventuress, but I couldn't have had a better time in a tent in the woods.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I guess you really missed the bugs?